- It is the Conexus Arts Centre Ticket Policy that all persons entering the Theatre must have a ticket regardless of age. Each person must have a ticket for the performance including children (and infants in arms). Click here for further information on this policy.
- Management reserves the right to remove any person or persons who are causing a disturbance to other patrons.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admissions.
- Management may ask parents to remove children who are disturbing other patrons.
- The Promoter may, at their discretion, set prices for various age levels; however, every individual must have a ticket.
- Tickets are not refundable and exchanges are not permitted.
- Tickets will not be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
- Tickets are issued upon the condition that the bearer will observe all rules and regulations while in attendance.
- Latecomers may be refused admission until a suitable break in the programme.
- Ticket holders voluntarily assume all risks and danger incidental to any event for which their ticket is issued whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to said event. Purchase and use of all tickets are subject to the condition that the holder may be searched for alcohol, drugs, fireworks, firearms or weapons of any kind, and admission may be refused to anyone in possession of these substances or items. Not liable for accidents or injuries causing bodily harm.
- No cameras or recording devices permitted.
- Smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
- Artists/Performances subject to change or cancellation.
- Conexus Arts Centre adheres to the Provicinal Privacy Legislation
Events & Tickets > Home